Covid vaccine certificate

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
In Hungary you can eat in restaurant or go to the cinema or to a spa if You have vaccine certificate.
(Also let me tell you for the record most companies are only higher people Who been vaccinated ...)
There is two edge of this sword....
Maybe some people can live without cinema or going out, but without a job won't. That's where will hurt the most and people will be forced to be vaccinated.

Reactions: Bihari

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I have zero issues with it and I do not understand people who do. We gladly leave our details with any commercial marketplace who wants it, we share our consumption pattern with supermarket bonus cards, we barf every little detail about our personal, family and social life onto Facebook and Instagram, we cannot stop posting political comments on news websites. If we can get a small discount we would sell our grandmothers for it. We join "like and share" actions on internet to get something for free, join online competitions, answer questions by marketeers.

There is one single way back to normal life and that is with an - anonymous - QR code on our phone. Look at Israel as a great example at work. Once we achieve group immunity against Covid, we can think about dropping registration again.
What our grandparents had, we don't have it anymore unfortunately. Abd that's is privacy, at some point this is our fault, as we are giving our personal details everywhere, I'm not saying a simple forums where you need an email address and a nickname, I'm saying about social media sites, where you put down, name, surname, address, date of birth, and many more personal details which you don't know how these are used in reality.