COVID vaccine

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
A very interesting topic. We all know our world situation. And apparently there is a vaccine. What do you think about it ? Personally I don’t really trust and not willing to test on me.

Reactions: Mary Collimateur

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Me neither Jack Jack.... at least not in the first months. We'll see how people react to the vaccine in terms of allergic reactions. But I'm afraid of the future when you're not allowed the enter a restaurant without a vaccination card. Maybe you won't be able to neither go by bus without it nor to find a new job. So maybe it becomes some kind of passive force.

Reactions: Jack

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Vaccines take long time for development and and testing. And to see how safe a vaccines is normally it is needed long time of after vaccination observation. I do not know how reliable and accurate safe the results are. Vaccines have short term effects as well as long term effects. We now the short term by tests being made on people but we do not know the posaible long term effects of corona vaccine.

I do not feel trust yet and what is bothering me is that I read a lot on the way we will be 'forced' to do it.

In example we might choose not to do it but if we do so then we will not be able to do some things like let's say flying abroad.

Anyway it is still early. We 'll see. What is sure is that the situation as it is know must change because there are people suffering of the economical, social and psychological consequences.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
But I'm afraid of the future when you're not allowed the enter a restaurant without a vaccination card. Maybe you won't be able to neither go by bus without it nor to find a new job. So maybe it becomes some kind of passive force.

This is what I'm afraid too, I'm not sure if that's true, but someone said to me that you won't be able to fly abroad if you don't have this vaccin. So is kind of forcing people to have it. I don't really trust or want this vaccination.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Vaccines take long time for development and and testing. And to see how safe a vaccines is normally it is needed long time of after vaccination observation. I do not know how reliable and accurate safe the results are. Vaccines have short term effects as well as long term effects. We now the short term by tests being made on people but we do not know the posaible long term effects of corona vaccine.

I do not feel trust yet and what is bothering me is that I read a lot on the way we will be 'forced' to do it.

In example we might choose not to do it but if we do so then we will not be able to do some things like let's say flying abroad.

Anyway it is still early. We 'll see. What is sure is that the situation as it is know must change because there are people suffering of the economical, social and psychological consequences.

I do agree with you, I already mentioned above flights in my posts above.

It's to early to have that vaccination, as you said takes long to develop it. Probably now they will test it on people to see how it reacts. Here in UK, only NHS, old people will have them.

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
I do agree with you, I already mentioned above flights in my posts above.

It's to early to have that vaccination, as you said takes long to develop it. Probably now they will test it on people to see how it reacts. Here in UK, only NHS, old people will have them.
The same here.
They say that they will start vaccination from doctors and nursery personnel and then to the older people. They calculate that about half a year time, will be needed.
Also it is said here that they might make it obligatory for primary school children population.
I have a son who is 6 years old and I do not agree with this at all.

It is an ok for me being vaccinated but after some years when we will have a better picture of what this vaccine means.
There are cases of vaccine that needed more of a decade to assure safety. Science has evolved from the other side, but here we are talking for a mass populations vaccination.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I have no problem with taking the vaccine I get my flu shot every year it is just another needle to endure

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
The same here.
They say that they will start vaccination from doctors and nursery personnel and then to the older people. They calculate that about half a year time, will be needed.
Also it is said here that they might make it obligatory for primary school children population.
I have a son who is 6 years old and I do not agree with this at all.

It is an ok for me being vaccinated but after some years when we will have a better picture of what this vaccine means.
There are cases of vaccine that needed more of a decade to assure safety. Science has evolved from the other side, but here we are talking for a mass populations vaccination.

I think this should be made volunteered. So those want can do it. But if it’s mandatory, then something could be wrong. And yes agree, it better to wait to see the outcomes.

Reactions: panos_adgr