COVID vaccine

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
What people are saying about vaccination in your country ? I know people do believe in some conspiracies, like there is something in vaccine to control us, or is something to do with Bill Gates or 5G

Hello jack after quite some time. :)

Nice question.

I guess that everywhere happens the same. There are many people believing in conspiracies everywhere. And it has to do with some primitive instincts of people perception about things around us.

' When people cannot understand something they either tend to complicate it in their minds or they tend to simplify it'

But in our age we all go to school, educate ourselves and we have access to knowledge, I would say with a greater ease than in the past. But conspiracies theories do bloom every time with great speed. People seem to accept any information without critical thought and they act as 'repeaters' of a fact they have read somewhere without further investigation or at least some deep hought.

I have read many conspiracy theory books from many writers as well as their bibliography and sources, sometimes and I have been very reluctant to this kind of theories. I could explain why but it is for another discussion.....

Anyway.
About the theories having to do with the vaccine.
Every year, every month countless people of whatever age get vaccinated with any kind of vaccine in each time. Why should someone invent or create the covid story to get people vaccinated for 5G or any kind of other nonsense ...
We are already being 'controlled' in a way.
You visit a car sales store by chance and you get car ads anywhere in your e-accounts. You visit a store or a place and Gmaps after some days asks you to vote, comment or review the places you visited and many many other examples.....

We refuse to see the people that have suffered from the disease. Until it knocks our door. The last year I met a lot of people believing and spreading this theories. I got tired of them.... Some of them were infected and did suffer a lot for covid as well as people of their close environment. They changed their mind after their case... But WHY should they become ill to finally understand the severity of this disease?
I don't know how it started or if it was created, but what i do know is that it must stop at some point and live our everyday life like before.

After all it is not the first time that in humanity's history, a pandemic has been a threat.

Final words.
Last Saturday I was vaccinated. (1st dose of AstraZeneca)
My smartphone works better, I have better internet speed quicker streaming and better GPS signal.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh my....šŸ˜…
People are people and there always will be these who will create or believe in such of conspiracies like 5G one :D . So how is the vaccine so far ?

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
People are people and there always will be these who will create or believe in such of conspiracies like 5G one :D . So how is the vaccine so far ?

Well Jack I will tell you the truth.
I was a bit nervous about the AstraZeneca that I had to do and it was about all this noise about the Astra side effects. But I have some doctors who are happen to be either friends. They all told me that it was safe and very good.
I also knew and know as all of us indeed, that ALL medicine do have some unwanted side effects depending on the subject who receives them or in other reasons.

I did it in the morning and they kept me there for precaution, for about 50 minutes due to some allergy history I have (which has to do with food allergies).

I was fine. I just had two times a bit temperature (one time in the evening 37C that went by ten minutes after I took a Depon and on time during night 37.5C which also went by ten minutes after I took a Depon. Nothing else. And I felt a bit 'heavy' in the vaccination day, evening.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

Well Jack I will tell you the truth.
I was a bit nervous about the AstraZeneca that I had to do and it was about all this noise about the Astra side effects. But I have some doctors who are happen to be either friends. They all told me that it was safe and very good.
I also knew and know as all of us indeed, that ALL medicine do have some unwanted side effects depending on the subject who receives them or in other reasons.

I did it in the morning and they kept me there for precaution, for about 50 minutes due to some allergy history I have (which has to do with food allergies).

I was fine. I just had two times a bit temperature (one time in the evening 37C that went by ten minutes after I took a Depon and on time during night 37.5C which also went by ten minutes after I took a Depon. Nothing else. And I felt a bit 'heavy' in the vaccination day, evening.
Glad that you have done it you are feeling well. Have you done the second jab? Personally , I will still wait regarding vaccine, Iā€™m a bit skeptic :D , for me is no reason to rush. Regarding what vaccine, honestly not sure, I was thinking about pfizer vaccine , as I saw a lot of people are choosing this one, but still believe that all vaccines are the same.

And probably there will be some side effects as well, Iā€™m not sure, but this vaccines covers the new Indian COVID virus ?