COVID vaccine

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
I think this should be made volunteered. So those want can do it. But if it’s mandatory, then something could be wrong. And yes agree, it better to wait to see the outcomes.
I understand the difficulty of the situation. It is something that is affecting first of all social every day life and relations with strong psycho-cultural as well as severe economic consequences.
Vaccine seems as the only solution but in many cases it must be something of a voluntary choice.
We live in an age that subculture ideas are being borne and spread rapidly (such as conspiracy theories). Taking this in account plus the social reaction of groups of people, against anything obligatory and we have a very negative mix.
In any case and whatever we say, the situation remains hard the time these lines are written from us.
Here we had a reduction in daily percentage of infections but numbers are still high...

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I believe that everything people say, the last word comes from government, and we can't really do a lot. By the way, here in UK, some companies want their employees to have that vaccine obligatory, if they want to keep their jobs.

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
I believe that everything people say, the last word comes from government, and we can't really do a lot. By the way, here in UK, some companies want their employees to have that vaccine obligatory, if they want to keep their jobs.
Well you said everything in 2 lines Jack...

G

Guest 1012

Hi, I got my vaccine today. I wanted Pfizer or Moderna and got Pfizer. In my country people drove 200km to get the Pfizer vaccine when the campaign started, now you can get it almost everywhere. In Bucharest we also have a drive-through (or drive-in, please correct me) where you go with your ID and get the vaccine right in your car! (And more centers like this will open)

I've got it today at 10AM with my family. I drove 5-6 minutes from where my parents live (near Bucharest) and at 10:07AM we were vaccineted. It's 2:32PM and I'm feeling fine. It was a little strange after the vaccine. I felt thirst and I couldn't concentrate on more than one thing, but I guess that's because I was tired. Right now my arm hurts, but I had muscular fever that was worse than this. I don't think I can do my normal shoulder workout but I think I can still do push-ups.

Have you got yours?

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi, I got my vaccine today. I wanted Pfizer or Moderna and got Pfizer. In my country people drove 200km to get the Pfizer vaccine when the campaign started, now you can get it almost everywhere. In Bucharest we also have a drive-through (or drive-in, please correct me) where you go with your ID and get the vaccine right in your car! (And more centers like this will open)

I've got it today at 10AM with my family. I drove 5-6 minutes from where my parents live (near Bucharest) and at 10:07AM we were vaccineted. It's 2:32PM and I'm feeling fine. It was a little strange after the vaccine. I felt thirst and I couldn't concentrate on more than one thing, but I guess that's because I was tired. Right now my arm hurts, but I had muscular fever that was worse than this. I don't think I can do my normal shoulder workout but I think I can still do push-ups.

Have you got yours?
I haven’t had mine yet, but not even rushing. I’m planning to do maybe at the end of the year. How sid you feel after it ? Any changes? I’ve read online that this vaccines has some cons as well.

B

big_bum

Have you got yours?
I'm feeling fine. It's been 5 and a half hours and I'm not feeling anything different. Of course, my hand hurts a little, but besides that, all good right now.