Your opinion? Crystal cluster like a white flower inside Basalt Vocalnic rock.

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Minerals: Aragonite - CaCO3 - One of the very important Cabornate Minerals of Calcium
I have busy someday to go some Basalt rock quarries very far from my home to find some interesting minerals. And here, one of my best finding.
FOV: 14 mm
Size of this specimen: 6 cm x 2 x 3,2 cm
Devices: Canon 750d + Componon 35 mm
Settings: ISO 100 - 1/200s
Lighting: Godox v860ii
Software: Zerene stacker + Lightroom.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Tuyen Nguyen That's a beautiful crystal. Very nice photo. I have seen your other crystals and have wanted to suggest to you something that you may be interested in but will be very different - UV light, some of these minerals you have may be fluorescent under UV light. Just something to consider.

Reactions: Tuyen Nguyen

Tuyen Nguyen

Aug 3, 2020
Thank your ideas. Yes I have many minerals that glow under UV light but I also have a UV lamp but its capacity is quite weak, I will buy a new one and take pictures. I wanted to do that for a long time, but I was also quite busy with research projects so I forgot

Reactions: Chavezshutter

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Tuyen Nguyen Good to hear you already had the idea, its a very different style but if you got the crystals already it might be a very good alternative style for you. Real UV is not cheap so consider it carefully before you try. I found this video for you, hope it helps

UV photography

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The picture looks awesome! Like a see urchins under water. Really amazing and interesting!

Tuyen Nguyen

Aug 3, 2020
Sorry for the busy few days. Thank you, friend. This is one of the best minerals can find in my country . Not easy to find it but very interesting if you see it in real life.

Reactions: Chavezshutter
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…