Your opinion? Cuckoo wasp

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
ISO 200, F/11, 1/250s

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 3 1
May 9, 2020
Hello everybody,

Today I present you by advance (not posted on my own FB page yet) a cuckoo wasp found yesterday afternoon (9pm). I saw 2 different species of cuckoo wasp at the same time and at 20cm one from other.
This photo is a focus stacking handheld of 8 shots in burst mode with D7200, Laowa 100mm, cobra flash and homemade curved diffuser.

27062020-2020-06-28_DSC_9833_(8).jpg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Salut MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie
Is this the small beauty from the video? 😇😊
It's really beautiful 🥰, in insects world we can find so lot of surprises!
Really nice picture, nothing more or less as I know, you have own style, and it's fine 😊

Reactions: Karl

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Here is the second one.View attachment 5556

Wonderful picture MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie , and the model just wonderful too! , I think , if you just remove this , I think this branch there bellow , and maybe a bit more texture on the insect body.. , it can be maybe still better - but it's just my suggestion ;)

I have still a lot of pictures from beffor's sessions to processing.. :D, but you really get me motivation to go and try to find new models and shot them :), just I need to go by night and don't sleep then again :LOL: :LOL: . the nights are just best for shooting insects , in day just sleep again :D
you just need to get a trip here in summer and you see how wonderful white nigts are here 🇫🇮🤩:love: