Your opinion? Daisy

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Beautiful flower Little-em , your f stop is a bit to low, you have dof on the flower too. What set up did you used and what was your exif please. Thanks

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
i am sorry i dont see the focus point in this photograph.

Little-em

Apr 25, 2020
Beautiful flower Little-em , your f stop is a bit to low, you have dof on the flower too. What set up did you used and what was your exif please. Thanks
Tbh honest I haven’t got a clue I love photography but I’ve got to learn all the settings. I didn’t know it was this complicated tbh. I just take a photo as I see it.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Tbh honest I haven’t got a clue I love photography but I’ve got to learn all the settings. I didn’t know it was this complicated tbh. I just take a photo as I see it.

No problem, here you can find all help you need.

You can ask anything here:

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
we all are here together due to the love of photography in general and the love of macro photography in particular. Its not complicated, just that there is a learning curve and we are all climbing that. We learn by sharing our knowledge and asking questions in this community. Hope to see many more of your photos.

Reactions: Little-em
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…