Your opinion? Death cap (Amanita phalloides)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi there,

this one is a bit old as I started again with my glowing mushrooms. I was a bit rusty and I'm not really satisfied with the glowing effect. Maybe I'll re-edit it if I've enough time for this. But maybe you like it nevertheless.

Weißer Knollenblätterpilz (Amanita phalloides) (1).jpg

[HASH=90]#mushroom[/HASH] [HASH=9368]#glowingmushroom[/HASH] [HASH=10094]#glowing[/HASH] [HASH=10315]#lightpainting[/HASH] [HASH=91]#forest[/HASH] [HASH=2859]#nature[/HASH] [HASH=5712]#Wood[/HASH] [HASH=7659]#moss[/HASH] [HASH=10103]#fern[/HASH]

Have fun,
Jörg

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
Love the whole scene. The branch is in the perfect place to look as if there is a bridge there to get to the magical mushroom. The light under the cap is a bit bright in two areas, that is probably what you're going to edit?
Also, did you add the little highlights throughout the scene? If you look at them closely, they appear to be tiny little mosquitoes inside the light, or fireflies of sorts.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Love the whole scene. The branch is in the perfect place to look as if there is a bridge there to get to the magical mushroom. The light under the cap is a bit bright in two areas, that is probably what you're going to edit?
Also, did you add the little highlights throughout the scene? If you look at them closely, they appear to be tiny little mosquitoes inside the light, or fireflies of sorts.
Hi Tina, yes and no. The bright areas was caused by some broken parts of the cap from above and I couldn't remove it completely. That's why I've reduced the brightness a bit. In the meantime I would add a new layer with a warm yellow / orange color with layer mode "soft light" and would add some light where needed. The fireflies was edited by me just because they look so cute and I wanted to test something new. :)

Reactions: Tina Boes

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
really nice composition and final image. Inspirational and makes me want to go out into the fields with my camera..