Depression...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Hectorsky

Mar 24, 2020
Hello,

I've wanted touch a little snazzy subject which is Depression...
It maybe someone have it, someone have to deal with it?

Cause i have it for a long, long time... (8 years now)
I hope this won't be so offensive thread...

• Sad
Reactions: Steph

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hey. That’s not an offence at all. Here to help each other on virtual life. Maybe you are depre because you are giving to much time for yourself.

I would suggest you to find an outside hobby, that will help you a lot.

Hectorsky

Mar 24, 2020
Hey. That’s not an offence at all. Here to help each other on virtual life. Maybe you are depre because you are giving to much time for yourself.

I would suggest you to find an outside hobby, that will help you a lot.
Now in this COVID-19 thing, it is hard to be even outside honestly.

Karl

Mar 16, 2020
Hi, you definitely need to visit your GP, he can give you more information regarding your depression.

Steph

Mar 29, 2020
Morning. You definitely need to see a doctor. Don't let depression to kill you down. Depression is the most dangerous for the body health and also mental health.

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
even so called normal people in the world today have a touch of depression due to the uncertain future. How can a microscopic organism rule over everything! The light at the end of the tunnel is very weak. Hectorsky Hectorsky I am sure you are under medical treatment for your condition. Just dont lose the faith brother, and keep the chin up. Listen to everybody's advise but do your own thing! It takes courage to discuss something like depression in an open forum, YOU ROCK :D

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
even so called normal people in the world today have a touch of depression due to the uncertain future. How can a microscopic organism rule over everything! The light at the end of the tunnel is very weak. Hectorsky Hectorsky I am sure you are under medical treatment for your condition. Just dont lose the faith brother, and keep the chin up. Listen to everybody's advise but do your own thing! It takes courage to discuss something like depression in an open forum, YOU ROCK :D

Well spotted Shan Shan ;)