Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
E-M1MarkII, M.Zuiko 60mmf/2.8, 1/125, iso 100, f/2.8
Stack of fifteen photos in the camera
Hand held

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek , my dear Olympus friend ;)

Beatuiful picture Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek , some of improving would do great job ;)
I could be able to try something, have some of ideas you can like , I guess.. .. if just find some of time for.. but if you want to, you can just send me your original pictute again, on forum or by FB messanger ;). if no problem wait a bit time :D, the picture will need some of time to impoving ;)
When you liked my another your picture impoving , you can like this too ;) 🤭
Friends need to keep together and help eath others ;)

But really nice picture with big potential, Itsel love to shoot droples :love: you got me again some of inspirations Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek :love:

Ron Westbroek

1 2
Apr 21, 2020
Hi Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek , my dear Olympus friend ;)

Beatuiful picture Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek , some of improving would do great job ;)
I could be able to try something, have some of ideas you can like , I guess.. .. if just find some of time for.. but if you want to, you can just send me your original pictute again, on forum or by FB messanger ;). if no problem wait a bit time :D, the picture will need some of time to impoving ;)
When you liked my another your picture impoving , you can like this too ;) 🤭
Friends need to keep together and help eath others ;)

But really nice picture with big potential, Itsel love to shoot droples :love: you got me again some of inspirations Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek :love:
Thank you Natalia I'll send the photo via messenger

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek this is a really nice photo. Dew drops were my first subject in macrophotography as far as I can remember. I really enjoy shooting droplets especially during winter when they're frozen with beautiful ice cristal all around.

I need to show you one day my sarja of water drops form nature from the cold North 😍🇫🇮, you can be impressed 🤭 I've been shooted them around of the year, the nothetn water drops story 🤩😉😂

MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie share your water drops pictures! It would be great to see them 🤩🇫🇷.