Your opinion? Dices in macro!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
1/320 sek. f/3,2 5,4 mm

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
They will most certainly help you out and all you have to do is just ask them ... and maybe poke them a bit :LOL:
That's always a good idea! ;)

No... just kidding. We can start a poll if there are enough other members who can participate. It doesn't make sense to start a theme for just one or two persons. But I also like the idea and will keep it in mind and you can post as many dices pictures as you want so far. HegeStensland HegeStensland.

I would propose that you post your suggestion here:

I like the cool color tones and the idea behind your picture. Have you used a glass from your freezer for this?

Reactions: HegeStensland

HegeStensland

Aug 25, 2020
That's always a good idea! ;)

No... just kidding. We can start a poll if there are enough other members who can participate. It doesn't make sense to start a theme for just one or two persons. But I also like the idea and will keep it in mind and you can post as many dices pictures as you want so far. HegeStensland HegeStensland.

I would propose that you post your suggestion here:

I like the cool color tones and the idea behind your picture. Have you used a glass from your freezer for this?
I just used a glass from my oil and water projects. There was some water left in the bottom of the glass and I think I used the blue light tone with my light ring...