Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Life in wild, images made outdoors in the wild, example wild animals, and tropic places. Showing the life of these animals in that way how they are living their lives.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I am trying an experiment to upload one of my videos here I got some great footage of some Snowshoe Hares (Lepus americanus) Shirleys Bay, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.) this weekend at Shirleys Bay, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. This will be the first time I have uploaded a video to this community ... so fingers crossed. [HASH=7218]#SnowshoeHare[/HASH] [HASH=3927]#rabbit[/HASH] [HASH=6944]#Bunny[/HASH] [HASH=1909]#animals[/HASH] [HASH=774]#wildlife[/HASH] [HASH=2859]#nature[/HASH] [HASH=7262]#video[/HASH]

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
OMG, beautiful bunny. What lens have you used? And from the video i guess is handheld recorded?

Did you made a good bbq? 😂😂😂😂 (just joking)

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
OMG, beautiful bunny. What lens have you used? And from the video i guess is handheld recorded?

Did you made a good bbq? 😂😂😂😂 (just joking)
I was on my hands & knees to video this beauty and it was all handheld ... using my Canon EOS M100 with a 55-200 mm lens

Reactions: Jack

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
So cute Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek! I saw this video already on YouTube? Have you received many feedback? I think that it's a great idea to upload some videos! Always fun to see such cute bunnies.
I did three of these videos of this bunny and it only seems to be generating interest on Tiktok ? I guest only the kids are interested in my bunny videos.

Reactions: Jack

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
So cute Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek! I saw this video already on YouTube? Have you received many feedback? I think that it's a great idea to upload some videos! Always fun to see such cute bunnies.
I did three of these videos of this bunny and it only seems to be generating interest on Tiktok ? I guest only the kids are interested in my bunny videos.
Somehow funny but also disappointing... I believe that there are not many people left who are really interested in those videos. Unfortunately...

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I believe tiktok are for kids. I've never tried it. As i can't see anything interesting there. But, YouTube is the best to share videos.