Want critique Different angle

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Canon M50
Canon 100mm L f.28
ISO 1600
f9.0
1/400

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello back with your pictures Jack Jack ;)
nice shot Jack Jack , as Helix_2648 Helix_2648 say and know.. it's not easy to take good and sharp pictures of bees.. but you done it well.. ;) , good trying.. ;) and nice picture .. I can't say more critique as I didn't get still better picture as you :D .
But nice this 3D effect of the flower.. and creative focus.. something diffrend.. ;)

Too much tired already with working at home ..so trying to write better quality comments but noot easy today :ROFLMAO: , but we need to try keeping activity ..anyway ,isn't`? :D
Hope to see more your pictures guys ;) even if you keep me busy with leaveing some of comments.. :D but doing back for you.. :D

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Bees are mostly very lively and always in action. I know that and this makes it not easier for us.

But nevertheless you've always set your focus correctly !

Thanks Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , it's way more easier to shoot with mirrorless camera than DSLR.

Hello back with your pictures Jack Jack ;)
nice shot Jack Jack , as Helix_2648 Helix_2648 say and know.. it's not easy to take good and sharp pictures of bees.. but you done it well.. ;) , good trying.. ;) and nice picture .. I can't say more critique as I didn't get still better picture as you :D .
But nice this 3D effect of the flower.. and creative focus.. something diffrend.. ;)

Too much tired already with working at home ..so trying to write better quality comments but noot easy today :ROFLMAO: , but we need to try keeping activity ..anyway ,isn't`? :D
Hope to see more your pictures guys ;) even if you keep me busy with leaveing some of comments.. :D but doing back for you.. :D

Thanks nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , nothing comes easy ;)