Do you like drink alcohol? what is your favourit to drink?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Pubs are closed in U.K., so everyone having their drinks at home with friends ;)

I've heard that there in UK people drink a lot... :D , especially young people ... , how you think about Jack Jack ? they drink more like people in USA? :)
here of couse Pubs are closed too.. :cautious:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Huuhaah, just too much alcohol in last night 😂🤣
midsummer night's celebration with my dear friends- meeting after long time- because of Pandemic!
Luckily we can meet already 😃 but as Midsummer night's celebration-Juhannus is biggest celebrity night and day,so sometime Finns just drink too much this time 🤣🤣
So, I had another plans for the celebration but.. my friend.. 😃😂

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Because was Friday I guess :)

Juhannus celebrate always start in friday evening and is confined to Sunday 😃. Lovely celebration 🤩😍 🇫🇮🇫🇮 with very very long tradition here in Finland 🤩
I would like to write more about but today I'm not able to write too much 😂🤣🤭 🥵🤒. Although is nice activity on the forum right now 🤩😀🤣

So maybe I can start post Jack Jack, how to improve feeling, after the last night with too lot alcohol 🥵🤒🤣
If someone will able to help me with my trouble 🤒🥵🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
OMG guys 🤭🤣 it don't help me today 🤭🤣🤣🤣. I can't to see alcohol today or think about 🤣🤣🤣🤭🥵🥵🥵. In last night was really too much.. And what only 🤣🥵🥃🍾🍻🥂🍸🍷🤣🤭 Big celebrate with my friends, too big 🤣
But cheerse guys 🤣.
Have fun too 😆😷🤒🏴‍☠️