Do you like sports?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yes, I think sport is an important key to keep your mind and body healthy ;) . Use to play rugby and other genre or genres. At the moment only jogging due of current situation. I don't like to watch any TV series, but do like to watch movies ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Yes, I think sport is an important key to keep your mind and body healthy ;) . Use to play rugby and other genre or genres. At the moment only jogging due of current situation. I don't like to watch any TV series, but do like to watch movies ;)

Yeah I think same ,sport is good 😉. Shooting macro it's too good spot, great gymnastic to get best compositions..🤣😉
Itsel like horse riding mostly, but it need time and some of money.. I love to watch horse sports and sometimes too anothers.. almost everything if good teams play 😉
Rubby need to be popular in UK 😉

Reactions: Deleted member 310

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yeah I think same ,sport is good 😉. Shooting macro it's too good spot, great gymnastic to get best compositions..🤣😉
Itsel like horse riding mostly, but it need time and some of money.. I love to watch horse sports and sometimes too anothers.. almost everything if good teams play 😉
Rubby need to be popular in UK 😉

Yeah, rugby is very popular game in UK ;)

I don’t like to watch any kind of sport, for me is waste of time.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Yeah, rugby is very popular game in UK ;)

I don’t like to watch any kind of sport, for me is waste of time.

Great emotions to watch and follow sports, I love it 👌. Especially where Polish sportments are good, but there is not a lot of, but for example ski jumping and volleyball, are very exciting, and ice hockey in Finland is too great 🤩
I only love sports 🤩😍
USA have too lot of strong disciplines 😁, but Canada is much better 🤩👌😁
In USA horse racings are great 🤩😍👌 and Western of course 🐎🏇

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I never watch sport on Tv, only movies. :)

Maybe you need to start to watch something, in UK is lot of great sports 🤩, horse racings- form UK have started with best in the world horse breeding, and football ,and very beautiful dressage, horse jumping, eventing... and what only The Quine of England is very horsewomen 🤩
Did you tried to horse riding ever Jack Jack ?🙂 in UK must be very popular and in USA too.. 🙃😉

Reactions: Jack