Do you like sports?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Maybe you need to start to watch something, in UK is lot of great sports 🤩, horse racings- form UK have started with best in the world horse breeding, and football ,and very beautiful dressage, horse jumping, eventing... and what only The Quine of England is very horsewomen 🤩
Did you tried to horse riding ever Jack Jack ?🙂 in UK must be very popular and in USA too.. 🙃😉

I haven't tried yet nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , maybe one day, who knows :).

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
There are, but have no time for them :) , but also would like to give it a go

You can try take pictures of them same 🥰😉
I need to take a trip to UK and visit some of well known horse stables and horse racings and take pictures of them 🤩🤩. Lot of places in my mind there, and same to Ireland 🤩🙂

Reactions: Karl

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Sports ? For years I did jiu-jitsu and Thai jutsi. I swim à lot and was lifeguard during summertime. Since I moved to the Mountains in the pyrénées I mostely do trailrunning and power and stability training. The biggest sport are my 2 children.

Wow, that's very healthy life. By the way, I did jiu jitsu too, long time ago, MMA , agree swimming is very good for body .

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
Wow, that's very healthy life. By the way, I did jiu jitsu too, long time ago, MMA , agree swimming is very good for body .
I get up early to go running before work. It's the best moment to see deers and other animal here. Once I saw about 30 deers. My dog. I like martial arts but where I live now there are realy not much clubs. I have to take my car for at l'est 45 min.