Do you like webinars

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
During the COVID there has been so many great Webinars hitting the internet & I have been having a great time attending all of them and learning so very much from them ... Webinars are my new found favourite :love:
and they discuss there or what information they share. Sounds a bit interesting to me.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
[CQ='Greg Shchepanek, c: 1073, m: 127'][/CQ] and they discuss there or what information they share. Sounds a bit interesting to me.
One presentation I participated in was about endangered Pupfish in Nevada and another was about the Amargosa Toad which I really really wanted to know about & it was their distribution in the American Desert

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
and they discuss there or what information they share. Sounds a bit interesting to me.
One presentation I participated in was about endangered Pupfish in Nevada and another was about the Amargosa Toad which I really really wanted to know about & it was their distribution in the American Desert
So you do gain some knowledge from attending webinars?

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Great Knowledge & getting it from the experts in the field. I am so very impressed with all the presentations that I have attended

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
how long they last?

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
They run about an hour

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
not that bad. As long as you can get some new and useful information, then should be ok.

• Smiling Face
Reactions: Greg Shchepanek