• Dear guest, in order to become a member you'll have to fill an application form. Please note, it takes up to 5 working days to get a response.Apply for Membership . Thanks.

Do you pay for Adobe ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now! (Invited only)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
Mar 13, 2020
Hello everyone. I was wondering how many of you are using Adobe Softwares to edit your pictures and how you are paying for it ?
Personally I’m using GIMP , as adobe became more expensive then was before .

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
Apr 18, 2020
Hello everyone. I was wondering how many of you are using Adobe Softwares to edit your pictures and how you are paying for it ?
Personally I’m using GIMP , as adobe became more expensive then was before .

I'm good client of Adobe :D . Creative cloud + 1TB- cloud.. , but I like adobe ;) USA get last money form :D :ROFLMAO: .

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Apr 18, 2020
I thinking to buy full package with all programs one day.. if I only find a job.. :) In Designe ,Iluminator and Adobe Premir Pro... :love: I love the programs..

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Apr 18, 2020
I personally pay for Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom...but I have full access to Creative Cloud through work

Adobe's CC system is great, and I like it the updates there....and nowday CC take it automaticly.. so I can have all best for Adobe all the time..
And I can't forget aboud Adobe's lovely costiumer service.. They do all best to help with any problem.. :love: 🙏
Adobe Stock is too nice.. Adobe's costumers are my costumers too ;)