Your opinion? don't jump

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
iso: 320
F/16
1/60 sec

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
Hello everybody, I don't have a lot of time these days to do macro. My collegue is on vacation, my children wants daddy in the swimmingpool after work, and now I have 12 days that I'm in the hospital without rest (yes also during the weekend) (only at home in the eveninghours).
So I try to do some macrophotography but mostly during weekends.
Here is one of this weekend

It's a realy small bug that i tried to take on photo. I see that most of the times I have the same exif wich is realy strange since I don't do it on purpose

View attachment 14965

Attachments

• dont-jump-denoise-denoise.md.jpg
    dont-jump-denoise-denoise.md.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi Bart the belgian Bart the belgian. That sounds really hard and to be honest I don't want to change my job with you. It's no problem if you cannot be as active as before. I also don't have much time for my hobby But I thank you that you still upload pictures even during such a stressful time.

Looks good to me. A bit too dark but that's my personal opinion. Have you used a macro lens or a Raynox lens in addition?

Reactions: Jack

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
Hi Bart the belgian Bart the belgian. That sounds really hard and to be honest I don't want to change my job with you. It's no problem if you cannot be as active as before. I also don't have much time for my hobby But I thank you that you still upload pictures even during such a stressful time.

Looks good to me. A bit too dark but that's my personal opinion. Have you used a macro lens or a Raynox lens in addition?
Hey Helix,
It's taken with à sony 90 mm and raynox 250

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
A bit lat reply Bart the belgian Bart the belgian , don’t worry about that, we are all now busy with work. So take your time , feel free to share and be active here whenever you feel comfortable and have free time.

Regarding the image, I like it, you manage to get the subject well in focus and looks to me sharp enough. However , maybe slightly increasing the shadow so the subject will be more visible.