Want critique don't thouch my food

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Sony A6000 with 90 mm F/2.8 (so it's more a 135 mm) raynox 250. Godox V860ii and DIY diffuser
Iso:320
F/16
1/60 sec

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
For me nice pictures,both, watching from iPhone 😉. You are just have improving your skills so lot here on the forum Bart the belgian Bart the belgian 🙏👏😊
For me, maybe you can reduce a bit highlights... on the pictures.. but this one depends a lot, as some of photograpers like them some of not -as me 🤭🤣🥰

Reactions: Bart the belgian

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
For me nice pictures,both, watching from iPhone 😉. You are just have improving your skills so lot here on the forum Bart the belgian Bart the belgian 🙏👏😊
For me, maybe you can reduce a bit highlights... on the pictures.. but this one depends a lot, as some of photograpers like them some of not -as me 🤭🤣🥰
Hello my northern friends.
Thank you, yes I feel that my pictures sometimes are better. It's like I said to the chef of the site. This is a wonderfull way to learn about macro. I hope this become the standard of macro. 😀😀😀

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello my northern friends.
Thank you, yes I feel that my pictures sometimes are better. It's like I said to the chef of the site. This is a wonderfull way to learn about macro. I hope this become the standard of macro. 😀😀😀

Hello my mountain friend 🤗😊
Great site and lovely people to improve own photography skills and English 🤭😃and to help anothers if I just can do it 🙏🥰😉 and get friends 😉🥳