Your opinion? Dragonfly

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

wilw

Jun 4, 2022
Sharpness is good.
I understand the red spot in the picture, but it is very distracting.
The green can be tempered a bit i.m.o..

Reactions: atargiros

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
A wonderful shot here atargiros, blue, orange and green go so well together as complimentary colours. The focus is great and the composition is lovely.
The green could be de-saturated a little, which would also enhance the focus on the dragonfly.
The red flower is distracting though like wilw mentioned, and depending on which post processing software you are using maybe that could be de-saturated also to make it less noticeable, or changed to a greenish hue to blend in more.
A vignette may help hide it a bit also, while still bringing focus to the beautiful dragonfly.

Reactions: atargiros

atargiros

May 25, 2022
A wonderful shot here atargiros, blue, orange and green go so well together as complimentary colours. The focus is great and the composition is lovely.
The green could be de-saturated a little, which would also enhance the focus on the dragonfly.
The red flower is distracting though like wilw mentioned, and depending on which post processing software you are using maybe that could be de-saturated also to make it less noticeable, or changed to a greenish hue to blend in more.
A vignette may help hide it a bit also, while still bringing focus to the beautiful dragonfly.
Thanks for the advices, unfortunately I don't, know a lot about post processing, so I turn all my afford to have the right click.

Reactions: Andy Smith