Your opinion? Dreaming effect with backlight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
iso 200 f2.8 1.640s
D

Deleted member 310

Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo

I see that you are in a transition phase in your approach to photography, your approach has completely changed from the start that I have followed, especially do not be discouraged, the road is long. Continue on this way and don't give up ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
@Christophe Berche , I only trying new technique, so insect photos with ring tubs is really something new for me.. and quite diffrent things. I've been used the ring tus only by 3 months

I can say, that I can shoot beautiful, breath taking pictures with only macro lens using, I now, when my photos got a lot of appreciates and some of success I have too already, so I'm not so new in macro photography ;)- I've been shooted macros by 3 years ;) The Olympus lens 60mm macro is really great! I only love it!

But I've been learning hard workly new techniques , so.. the photos with new techniques using need a lot of practic ;) but opinions that I get here help a lot in , althought my new techniques are no easy .. :D and it make quite BIG diffrends ;)

The photo here is too a new technique but not so hard to learn :D :p And too an experiment.. ;)
So, glad you like it ;)

Reactions: Deleted member 310
D

Deleted member 310

@Christophe Berche , I only trying new technique, so insect photos with ring tubs is really something new for me.. and quite diffrent things. I've been used the ring tus only by 3 months

I can say, that I can shoot beautiful, breath taking pictures with only macro lens using, I now, when my photos got a lot of appreciates and some of success I have too already, so I'm not so new in macro photography ;)- I've been shooted macros by 3 years ;) The Olympus lens 60mm macro is really great! I only love it!

But I've been learning hard workly new techniques , so.. the photos with new techniques using need a lot of practic ;) but opinions that I get here help a lot in , althought my new techniques are no easy .. :D and it make quite BIG diffrends ;)

The photo here is too a new technique but not so hard to learn :D :p And too an experiment.. ;)
So, glad you like it ;)
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo

you can have a formula 1 it doesn't make you a pilot, it's the same with photo lenses ;) , I can send you photos that my daughter takes with an iphone, they are great and it is only an iphone, the human eye cannot be bought ;)