Photography Drone footage

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
This thread is about general or macro photography discussion. Feel free to talk as much as you want :).

Chavezshutter

Staff member
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
That looks great, beautiful scenery of Scotland. Video looks very nice at 4 and 5k, good job with the edit. Look at colour grading and LUTs later on. Also speed ramps are your friend when you are trying to show flight from one point to the next - propellerheads like me can watch every second of flight but you will find the average viewer just wants to see the starting point and the "big reveal" so speeding up the footage while flying from point to point makes for a more engaging vid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
That looks great, beautiful scenery of Scotland. Video looks very nice at 4 and 5k, good job with the edit. Look at colour grading and LUTs later on. Also speed ramps are your friend when you are trying to show flight from one point to the next - propellerheads like me can watch every second of flight but you will find the average viewer just wants to see the starting point and the "big reveal" so speeding up the footage while flying from point to point makes for a more engaging vid.
I'm just a beginner 😅. There still lot to learn on both sides, video editing and drone piloting. I want to try FPV mode one day. Someone said that the videos are a.it boring and the music is not good match with scenes.

Reactions: Chavezshutter

lovitazoe

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Scotland landscape is so wonderful 😍. I enjoy your video, Jack.

• Love
Reactions: Jack