Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Your opinion? 

Dung Fly between the dew drops

The photo is taken out of hand again.
The Olympus five-axis image stabilization is so incredibly good that you don't actually need a tripod during the day.
And I have a steady hand even if I say so myself and that also makes a difference.
Drekvlieg 14-3-2019 RONW7434.jpg

EXIF
E-M1MarkII, M.Zuiko 60mmf/2.8 macro, iso 200, 1/125sec, f/2.8
Stack of fifteen photos taken in the camera
Hand held
Daylight

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
really beautiful picture, so clear, and sharp as always perfect ;)
and I agree here Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek with you, the Olympus image stabilizator work great, in my new camera too 🤓 , in oldest's pen6 wasynt so good as in my omd em10III, :D , now is almost perfect ;) :D
I make even panorama series withought tripod and even long expours is able too really far withought trpod, and need this time shake really well camera that to get ''camera shaking'' effect :D, so perfect work for Olympus ;)

Ron Westbroek

1 2
Apr 21, 2020
Thank you Greg Greg and nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo
With my new Olympus E-M1MarkIII I can even take high resolution photos from 50mb by hand and from an 80mb tripod.
And Greg taking 15 photos goes so fast.
Last weekend I was out with someone and then I demonstrated it and she also tried it with my camera and she was really surprised that she succeeded.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thank you Greg Greg and nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo
With my new Olympus E-M1MarkIII I can even take high resolution photos from 50mb by hand and from an 80mb tripod.
And Greg taking 15 photos goes so fast.
Last weekend I was out with someone and then I demonstrated it and she also tried it with my camera and she was really surprised that she succeeded.

I can imagin how good is your new camera Ron 🤩 :) , sounds great and useful updates ;)

Reactions: Greg

Ron Westbroek

1 2
Apr 21, 2020
I'm glad you love it ^^ I know my camera can shoot really fast, I must try it ^^ What did you used for stacking ? your camera or a software ?

Greg Greg the photos are stacked in the camera, he takes 15 photos and photo number 16 is the stacked photo.

Reactions: Greg