Want critique During waiting my client

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
Some nice shots amongst them Marchand Angelique, and some not quite focused correctly, or have slight movement in the subject. It is sometimes difficult to catch the right focus and sharpness outside, especially if it is windy. Sometimes taking multiple images of the same subject in a 'continuous shutter burst' helps you because you can sway forward and backward slightly while taking the images and choose the one with best focus afterwards.

Reactions: Chavezshutter

MARCHAND Angélique

Oct 24, 2021
Some nice shots amongst them Marchand Angelique, and some not quite focused correctly, or have slight movement in the subject. It is sometimes difficult to catch the right focus and sharpness outside, especially if it is windy. Sometimes taking multiple images of the same subject in a 'continuous shutter burst' helps you because you can sway forward and backward slightly while taking the images and choose the one with best focus afterwards.
Thank you andy for your advice. You're alright, it's not easy outside with elements. I will try to do better next time to a perfect focus, and i will take several photos. I work a lot composition and exposition.

Reactions: Chavezshutter

MARCHAND Angélique

Oct 24, 2021
Agree to Andy Smith Andy Smith . But the photo no. 6 looks quite nice 😃👍🏻, I like the DOF. I should do more practice like you, I haven't touch my camera again since the last time I used it to practice with flash 😣.
I practice a lot cause i have a lot if time when i'm waiting my client in the hospital. Sometimes, several hours. And my occupation? Macro Photos with Spring ! I take my apn everywhere! And i do progress, even if it is very long to progress!

JMarc

Supporter
Supporter
Mar 9, 2022
For me, to many picture posted at the same time. Difficult to talk about even if somme are very enjoyable to watch.

mnichols0

Mar 22, 2022
In general, you need to work on sharp focussing and the backgrounds of the images, which are often too busy. Several of the images have distracting flowers or grass in front of the subject. That confuses the eye - everything ought to lead to the subject of the image.

Reactions: MARCHAND Angélique