Early Christmas gift

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Nice Christmas gift. I just checked the price here and almost fell of my chair. That is one expensive drone.
It is, I've checked as well, is around £1200 in UK. My gf was lucky to get it with price match and got a bit off.

It's really expensive piece of equipment. I'll have to be very careful not to crash it 😂😂😅

Reactions: TMG1961

TMG1961

1 2
May 22, 2021
It is, I've checked as well, is around £1200 in UK. My gf was lucky to get it with price match and got a bit off.

It's really expensive piece of equipment. I'll have to be very careful not to crash it 😂😂😅
Have fun with it.

Reactions: Jack

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
That's a fantastic gift for a man because we'll never grow up and need toys like that. A colleague of mine has also a drone and showed me his pictures and videos which he made during a sunset. It was just stunning to see that! I really looked like a scene from a Hollywood movie! Be careful with it and don't fly too high! :giggle:

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
That's a fantastic gift for a man because we'll never grow up and need toys like that. A colleague of mine has also a drone and showed me his pictures and videos which he made during a sunset. It was just stunning to see that! I really looked like a scene from a Hollywood movie! Be careful with it and don't fly too high! :giggle:

It has restrictions on the app, so you can view where you can fly and where not. Unfortunately in London there aren't a lot of places. It does shoot 5.4k 30fps, haven't tested yet.

And yeah, we never grow up, still love to play with such toys, but this drone is not really a toy.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
To add to this, this one is pretty much a price of a Canon L lens. Very expensive. I will try to think if I can make money of it. 🤔

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020

Womens like toys like this also 🤣🤣🤣 ,but all true what you said about guys 🤣🤣🤣👶👶👶

• Haha
Reactions: Jack