Energy in the darkness , winter time..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Nadia J

Oct 7, 2020
In the winter vitamin D can drop and cause sluggishness if you are not eating much food that is fortified with it, but if you place mushrooms outside in sunlight (UV light is necessary) they are a good source of vitamin D. They are actually the only good non-animal source. Supposedly, even dried mushrooms work.

Reactions: panos_adgr and Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
We have good chocolate producers but not like Belgium or like of others countries that have reputation for good chocolate.
My favourite is milk chocolate. I'm not a fun of bitter chocolate.
I would like to try Greece chocolate 🤩 could be so sweet as you panos_adgr panos_adgr 😍😋😘😅

I love chocolates with additives🤩. Sweden make testy chocolates and in Finland is good.. I think every country make good chocolate 😉

• Love
Reactions: panos_adgr

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I read somewhere, that people who are living in Switzerland, eat more chocolate than any other people from other countries. I don't know if that's true or not. But if it is, then they must be the happiest people on the planet. 😀😅

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I read somewhere, that people who are living in Switzerland, eat more chocolate than any other people from other countries. I don't know if that's true or not. But if it is, then they must be the happiest people on the planet. 😀😅

Maybe so because they have good chocolate in Switzerland ☺️ 😉

Reactions: Jack