Birds Eurasian blue tit (

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Birding is a type of photography which requires dedication and special equipment to capture them from a distance. Also is a type of photography which requires time and passion.
EXIF
#birds #Finland

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Eurasian blue tit (Cyanistes caeruleus)
.I love this sweet looking birds, one of my favourite birds species, they are very intelligent also. We have than quite a lot in Oulu region, although harsh winters aren't easy to them.

I love to take and watch bird pictures, they are so nice friends and have an incredible world that's still full of secrets to discovering for us 🤩.
I'll share soon more pictures of birds and wildlife with you!
I've been shooting a lot of them in feeding place in forest close my home!
I love wildlife photography when I have occasions for that 🙂👌🙏
Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek especially for you my wildlife loving friend 🙂

20211127-PB270007.JPG

TMG1961

1 2
May 22, 2021
Nice photo. Here we call them Pimpelmees, we got them here al year too. But winters here are a lot milder and they find enough food that people put out for the birds. Small birds, just around 11cm in length.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Nice photo. Here we call them Pimpelmees, we got them here al year too. But winters here are a lot milder and they find enough food that people put out for the birds. Small birds, just around 11cm in length.

Thank you 🙏🐦. The place in the forest is a bit dark, luckily snow around help a lot in shooting pictures 🙂,birds and squirrels looks great on the snowy background 🙂. Here in Oulu region is a lot of them, mostly thanks of that people feeding birds in the winter time, so this one and the Grand tit is a lot here and another small birds species. They are small but very smart birds 😊. Today took more photos in the feeding place 😃🐿🐦📸

Reactions: TMG1961