Others Extreme macro of minerals

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
I liked the second one better than the first one. the black spots are within the crystal or external? would also like to see a couple of more light angles. Good subject and execution on the whole. please keep up the good work and keep sharing here.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi,

I used Lightroom for the basic adjustments (sharpening, lens correction, contrast) and later on Helicon Focus to merge the single exposures. At the end I used PS CC for the fine tuning (incl. Topaz Studio).

I haven't tried different light angles so far but can add some more pictures in the next days.

Would be good to have a photo box or something like that, but maybe I'll buy the Nanyang T4730 in the next months.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi,

I used Lightroom for the basic adjustments (sharpening, lens correction, contrast) and later on Helicon Focus to merge the single exposures. At the end I used PS CC for the fine tuning (incl. Topaz Studio).

I haven't tried different light angles so far but can add some more pictures in the next days.

Would be good to have a photo box or something like that, but maybe I'll buy the Nanyang T4730 in the next months.

Sounds great!! Danke schon🇩🇪, that you are here!! :love:
I can learn so much form you!!🇩🇪🇵🇱🇫🇮

UND Besten danke, for more details how you edited the picture :)

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hey good german! :)

Maybe it's a good idea to make a tutorial with my set-up and what I've done in the post-processing.

I think I can start this weekend to post it here in the forum.

It's easier to understand what I've done when you can see it on my screenshots.