Landscape Extrime wide angle panorama from last night. Oulu,Finland. My lovely place, sea beach <3

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.
EXIF
6s, f.3.5 . ISO 200 - tripod - 7mm Olympus PRO
omd em10markIII

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello my dear photo friends View attachment 15188;)

And still not macro :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Here is just my Panorama make with my new lens.. last night..🤩🤩🤩🙏
super angle panorama 😀
, and enough 4 w pictures to get whole sea beach in one picture 😀 , just in reality more cylindral .. 😂,
and I'm happy with the picture , becouse love the place so much 😍:love::love:

I hope you enjoy the panorama and the beauty of last night on so dear and lovely for me place , my sea beach, just 1km from my home and so lot of beautiful moments in this places, belive me or not but the place is so maginen and special!!!! 🤩🤩🤩 with long history too.. , because far ago here was way to the Oulu's old ship port ..

P8210011-Pano.jpg

Attachments

• 1f609.png
    1f609.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 0

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
What a panorama... wow nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo! I really envy you for this. To see all this every day. I understand why you've spend so much money for your lens. May I give you a little tip for an improvement?

1598297846827.png

There are some dark spots which are a bit distracting for me. But that's really all. Apart from that it's a panorama at its best!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
What a panorama... wow nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo! I really envy you for this. To see all this every day. I understand why you've spend so much money for your lens. May I give you a little tip for an improvement?

View attachment 6913

There are some dark spots which are a bit distracting for me. But that's really all. Apart from that it's a panorama at its best!

Thanks a lot Helix_2648 Helix_2648 😉. Lightroom sometimes has a trouble and make some of mistakes still, although newday makes it much better as before 🤭. Not easy merg pictures as this ,shooted with long exposures in the darkness..
But the spots isn't so big problem still,but I think or it would be possible to remove it in PS?🤔
I just love my new lens , is amazing 🤩😃
And shoot panoramas and creative landscapes 🤩
I need to share more with you 😄

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Thanks a lot Helix_2648 Helix_2648 😉. Lightroom sometimes has a trouble and make some of mistakes still, although newday makes it much better as before 🤭. Not easy merg pictures as this ,shooted with long exposures in the darkness..
But the spots isn't so big problem still,but I think or it would be possible to remove it in PS?🤔
I just love my new lens , is amazing 🤩😃
And shoot panoramas and creative landscapes 🤩
I need to share more with you 😄

Hello Natalia

The spots are caused by dust particles on the sensor that is a common phenomenon on all digital cameras with interchangable lenses.

When you close the aperture are seen easier than photographing with wide apertures.

You can remove them easily in photoshop with spot healing brush tool which is located on the left toolbar of photoshop.

It is very easy.

With the same method you can remove bright pixels from long exposure which are created by sensor overheating during long exposure also a common phenomenon for digital cameras. If you enable long exposure noise reduction it is being done in camera but you will have to wait the same time of the exposure after you take the photo.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello Natalia

The spots are caused by dust particles on the sensor that is a common phenomenon on all digital cameras with interchangable lenses.

When you close the aperture are seen easier than photographing with wide apertures.

You can remove them easily in photoshop with spot healing brush tool which is located on the left toolbar of photoshop.

It is very easy.

With the same method you can remove bright pixels from long exposure which are created by sensor overheating during long exposure also a common phenomenon for digital cameras. If you enable long exposure noise reduction it is being done in camera but you will have to wait the same time of the exposure after you take the photo.

thank you so much dear Panos for so good advaices! when I shooted there, mist started growing up, in the place is always problem with mists.. :ROFLMAO: , I didn' suppose it could have metter in long expostures but.. hmm why not..
ah so lot for learning still-.. :D ;)
but NEVER GIVA UP - for our all crazy photographers ;) :D

and yeah ,I always use the noice removing in camera shooting long exposures :)

it's so hard create perfect images :D , especially long exposure panoramas :ROFLMAO: