Closed Theme Eyes photo theme

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The Photo Theme is closed for entries and commenting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Shout out to Costy Sarc, thanks for the invite to this wonderful site.. Like to submit this for the Eyes photo theme. Hope I can learn and hopefully contribute to the joy of everyone in this Lovely Macro site. Many thanks.
View attachment 11843
Hello riksnake riksnake , very interesting photo, have you resized the photo? And welcome to our small community for macro photographers, hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Reactions: riksnake

riksnake

Mar 2, 2021
Shout out to Costy Sarc, thanks for the invite to this wonderful site.. Like to submit this for the Eyes photo theme. Hope I can learn and hopefully contribute to the joy of everyone in this Lovely Macro site. Many thanks.
View attachment 11843
Hi Jack, I may have missed some instructions perhaps. I am not aware of resizing the photo, do let me know if I need to do so. Still green in the gills, always welcome a pair of helping hands. Many thanks.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
View attachment 11843
the max photo size to be uploaded on here is 5mb, apart from that, no restrictions at all how many images you are allowed to share, post, comment and participate in photo challenges. But as site is about macro photography, we really encourage everyone to share macro images only. However, we have sections where you can share other types of images, such landscape, wildlife and others. You also can introduce yourself on New Here section, which you can find on Forum page.

Reactions: riksnake

riksnake

Mar 2, 2021
[CQ='riksnake, c: 546, m: 1448'][/CQ] the max photo size to be uploaded on here is 5mb, apart from that, no restrictions at all how many images you are allowed to share, post, comment and participate in photo challenges. But as site is about macro photography, we really encourage everyone to share macro images only. However, we have sections where you can share other types of images, such landscape, wildlife and others. You also can introduce yourself on New Here section, which you can find on Forum page.
The photo size in this case is not greater than 4mb, should do good. I am basically a self taught Macro photographer but non professional. Just leisure and the love of nature, trying a keep track of the bio-diversity in my country and the region before they are totally gone. been shooting for almost 6 years now. Give me time, rather tight with my schedule for now with my work, will pop in whenever I can find time to chat or post.. Thanks for the guide Jack..

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
the max photo size to be uploaded on here is 5mb, apart from that, no restrictions at all how many images you are allowed to share, post, comment and participate in photo challenges. But as site is about macro photography, we really encourage everyone to share macro images only. However, we have sections where you can share other types of images, such landscape, wildlife and others. You also can introduce yourself on New Here section, which you can find on Forum page.
The photo size in this case is not greater than 4mb, should do good. I am basically a self taught Macro photographer but non professional. Just leisure and the love of nature, trying a keep track of the bio-diversity in my country and the region before they are totally gone. been shooting for almost 6 years now. Give me time, rather tight with my schedule for now with my work, will pop in whenever I can find time to chat or post.. Thanks for the guide Jack..
Feel free to be online whenever you have time or want to share images and have some fun. Glad that you have joined us.

Status
Not open for further replies.