Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram down

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Seems that Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram which are all own by Mark Zuckerberg , are down. None of them are accessible. Anyone have same issues ? Maybe they gone forever ? 😅

kzurro

1 1
Dec 21, 2020
Instagram down? I cannot believe it! at the end the apocalypse isn't going to be nuclear, nor zombie, it's going to be intagramers in rage :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

(though I have to say that zombie = instagramers) 😈😈😈😈😈

Reactions: Jack

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
Well, when I first tried to get on my Facebook app and saw the error message, my first thought was that the timing of it was interesting considering the media attention regarding the "Whistleblower", and the fact that there will be testimony in front of the Senate. Facebook says it was a "Glitch"....coincidence....in all of their owned sites...really? Certainly possible, but it's things that make you go: "Hmmmm........"

Reactions: Jack

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
4 days ago, Bank of America's system online banking went down. A few days later, the world's largest social network also went down. Something is up..well I don't know.

Reactions: Jack and Tina Boes

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Instagram down? I cannot believe it! at the end the apocalypse isn't going to be nuclear, nor zombie, it's going to be intagramers in rage :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

(though I have to say that zombie = instagramers) 😈😈😈😈😈
Haha. Imagine all those influencers who invested a lot of money on adverts, they must go mad 😂

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Well, when I first tried to get on my Facebook app and saw the error message, my first thought was that the timing of it was interesting considering the media attention regarding the "Whistleblower", and the fact that there will be testimony in front of the Senate. Facebook says it was a "Glitch"....coincidence....in all of their owned sites...really? Certainly possible, but it's things that make you go: "Hmmmm........"
They are so big, there definitely must be something wrong. I saw on news, that a lady who worked for Facebook reported the company of putting the money first and not people.

Reactions: Tina Boes

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
4 days ago, Bank of America's system online banking went down. A few days later, the world's largest social network also went down. Something is up..well I don't know.
We only know what we read from newspapers or see on TV. Not all information are made public unfortunately.