Fettuccini & Chicken Meatballs

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
Absolutely gorgeous food photography! The colors, the composition, the lighting - all spot on. Bravo!
Thank you so much! I was taking some classes last year and really enjoyed it. I'll post "Mom's homemade apple pie" later. It's time for her to start making them for the season, and they are delicious!

• Smiling Face
Reactions: Dangerspouse

Dangerspouse

Aug 27, 2021
Absolutely gorgeous food photography! The colors, the composition, the lighting - all spot on. Bravo!
Thank you so much! I was taking some classes last year and really enjoyed it. I'll post "Mom's homemade apple pie" later. It's time for her to start making them for the season, and they are delicious!
Good for you!! In my former life I was a chef - had the big white hat and everything, lol. It was only after I left that profession that I started to do more baking, and I really enjoy it now. Apple pie ROCKS! I'm looking forwards to seeing your Mom's version (y)

Here's a slice of mine. I make the vodka crust version for extra flakiness, if you're familiar with it. I also spread a fruit compote along the bottom crust to act as a barrier which helps keep any liquid from oozing out. Talk about comfort on a chilly autumn day!

View attachment 19102