Your opinion? First signs of autumn..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
iso 400. 1/40s, f.2.8.
60mm, em-10markIII Olympus

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
It is coming nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo . By the way, a bit to dark here ;)

Fasly taken picture because of mosquitoes and no spray with me. They are so aggressive this summer 🤭,and quite simply, fast editing too.. but I can show with the picture what I want to, so I think is fine, even is not perfect 😉🤣

But thanks for your opinion Jack Jack ,and autumn is coming quite soon 😉

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Fasly taken picture because of mosquitoes and no spray with me. They are so aggressive this summer 🤭,and quite simply, fast editing too.. but I can show with the picture what I want to, so I think is fine, even is not perfect 😉🤣

But thanks for your opinion Jack Jack ,and autumn is coming quite soon 😉

You will be surprised how fast is running time nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo ?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Agree nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo ,unfortunately that’s life, and you need to enjoy it as much as you can ;)

Yeah, just true Jack Jack 😉🙏. I'm enjoying life.. living where want to life.. busy and lot to do.. but it's fine too 😉. If just pandemic would be over and better possibles to travelling to visit family...but hope soon will better with.. 😪
Are you enjoying your life Jack Jack too? 😉☀️

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yeah, just true Jack Jack 😉🙏. I'm enjoying life.. living where want to life.. busy and lot to do.. but it's fine too 😉. If just pandemic would be over and better possibles to travelling to visit family...but hope soon will better with.. 😪
Are you enjoying your life Jack Jack too? 😉

Yeah. I’m trying my best, probably for this topic you need to open an other thread, so we don’t spam your photo here. :)