Want critique First snow\s water drop

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
1/125s, f.2.8, iso 1250, 60mm, em10markIII Olympus
stacked

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
That's great nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo but unfortunately the water drop is not completely in focus.
But apart from that I really love this minimalistic picture with it the partly frozen water drop.

Beste danke Helix_2648 Helix_2648 😉
There was windy and I I shooted hand helding.. I need to try next time get tripod and macro raily with me to get better results with water drops, need to waiting for more snow and ,sleet 😁 and have good time for 😉

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I do agree with Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , that water droplet is not really in focus. Probably you could play a bit with aperture there. Also, try to have the subject in middle of the frame if there is nothing else to add in composition, that my opinion. Apart from that you could turn this photo into amazing macro shot ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I do agree with Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , that water droplet is not really in focus. Probably you could play a bit with aperture there. Also, try to have the subject in middle of the frame if there is nothing else to add in composition, that my opinion. Apart from that you could turn this photo into amazing macro shot ;)
Hello Jack Jack , I know,I need tripod, macro raily and more time next time to make it perfect 😂,and no windy 🙏😅