Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Your opinion? 

Flesh fly

This Checkerboard Fly was blowing bubbles at ease.
They don't blow bubbles for nothing, because that's how they digest their food because they can't chew.
Stack of fifteen photos taken in the camera
Hand held
Daylight

Dambordvlieg 2-9-2020 RONW6308b.jpg

EXIF
E-M1MarkIII, M.Zuiko 60mmf/2.8 macro, iso 100, 1/100sec, f/2.8

Ron Westbroek

1 2
Apr 21, 2020
Absolutely astonishing. What's your technique for shooting a stack handheld?
MikeB MikeB
The Olympus cameras can do that, they take fifteen photos within a second and then stack them into one photo themselves. Here on the forum I posted an example somewhere with pictures of how it works. And then the five-axis stabilization works great.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
MikeB MikeB
The Olympus cameras can do that, they take fifteen photos within a second and then stack them into one photo themselves. Here on the forum I posted an example somewhere with pictures of how it works. And then the five-axis stabilization works great.
Is that the tutorial which I have mentioned above ?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
MikeB MikeB
My camera do focus stacking and braketing series well also even handhelding, I merge them in Photoshop and it works well also, my camera is the Omd em 10mark III Olympus, older system a bit 🤭

MikeB

May 16, 2021
MikeB MikeB
Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek I knew Olympus cameras could do cool stuff but this is ubercool indeed! Great result.