Your opinion? Flie

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
F/16 1/200 iso100

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I shooted some of fles today too in the park.. , yeeah, tehy aren\t so easy, as they move so lot and fast šŸ˜
Good picture, nice focus and bluring background, nice colours too , I like it :);)

you could try to play with focus stracking in camera and focus bracketing/ pictures you can merge in PS or another program if haven\t it in camera.. , you can get nice effects too, and possibility to get all fly sharp.. , did you tried this technique?

Reactions: Greg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I already try Focus stacking, but not here, i had not my tripod ^^

try held hedling ;) - it geat lot of freedom :D Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek or MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie , they use this techingue, could say you more -I've been learned this technique from this guys , and it work well in lot of situations althought it depeends still ;) , Helix_2648 Helix_2648 is too an expert of focus stracking- using tripods ;) , so you can find here some of good guys to learning new techniques with them-as me ;) dear Greg Greg78340 :) šŸ˜šŸ™šŸ‡«šŸ‡·

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 3 1
May 9, 2020
try held hedling ;) - it geat lot of freedom :D Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek or MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie , they use this techingue, could say you more -I've been learned this technique from this guys , and it work well in lot of situations althought it depeends still ;) , Helix_2648 Helix_2648 is too an expert of focus stracking- using tripods ;) , so you can find here some of good guys to learning new techniques with them-as me ;) dear Greg Greg78340 :) šŸ˜šŸ™šŸ‡«šŸ‡·
Focus stacking handheld is effectively possible with a bit of practice. In fact I also like to to do single shots. Most of time during day and stacking during evening or night when insects are quiet.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Yeah, but i need training , and time lol

You see how wonderful teachers we have here on the forum ;) and supporting to become better macro photographer Greg Greg78340 šŸ¤© šŸ™
Luckly you Greg Greg78340 have a bit more time as me, as you have longer summer there in France as me here in Nothern Finland :D, I have a bit busy with shooting insects and learning and practic new technigues , as soon autumn will come - too cold be strat for a lot of insects , and after them long winter.. šŸ˜:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Yes i need more training with alive flies, i want to get there eyes , getting closer, but when they are alive, it's not easy and i need more training with focus with my raynox 250