Want critique Flower with bokeh background, shooted at home

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. The idea is very good and you respect the 1/3 rule, but I would increase the exposure a little bit. Further more I think it would be better (in this case) to have a higher DOF so that the flower s completly sharp in front of the blurry background wth your nice christmas bokeh.

And I would remove the small green part of your flower at the bottom of your picture.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. The idea is very good and you respect the 1/3 rule, but I would increase the exposure a little bit. Further more I think it would be better (in this case) to have a higher DOF so that the flower s completly sharp in front of the blurry background wth your nice christmas bokeh.

And I would remove the small green part of your flower at the bottom of your picture.

Thanks Helix_2648 Helix_2648 for your good suggestions :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I hope to see the next picture ^^

Yeah you will Greg Greg78340 ;), I shared some of landscapes too in last time because I've been shooted them a lot of in las time :D, you find on the forum ;), and lot of diffrent beffore shared pictures too.. you find them a lot... here in the forum ;) :ROFLMAO: , don't foget to visit on the Olympus subforum too ;) :D

Reactions: Greg