Want critique Flowers are already here around! And I need your critique and opinions about this picture !!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Flowers are already here around! View attachment 15497. It's my favourite subject to shooting so don't be surprised if I'll share a lot of flower pictures, especially turned into my art style as this one! Art is sometimes hard to understand View attachment 15498.
The picture I took 2 days ago, in the small park close my home, when the rain stopped for a while. It was late evening, about 10pm , gloomy because of clouds but we haven't dark nights here any more! View attachment 15499. The light is from my phone... I wanted to create this special climate on the picture!
I love this kind of pictures View attachment 15500 hope you tooView attachment 15501.

Let's give me gues some critique and opinions about this picture as i need that!!!

20210521-P5210041.JPG

Attachments

• 1f929.png
    1f929.png
    563 bytes · Views: 0
  • 1f601.png
    1f601.png
    517 bytes · Views: 0
  • 1f601.png
    1f601.png
  • 1f60a.png
    1f60a.png
    509 bytes · Views: 0
  • 1f601.png
    1f601.png

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , while there is good composition, the photo is really blur, a lot of noise presented which I believe is due of lack of lighting. You probably also could get a bit closer to the subject to ensure that there are mode details, as when I zoom in, I can see blur spots as well.

Apart from that, seems to be ok photo ;)

lovitazoe

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
I like this kind of dark mood photo. I can feel the flower is feeling tired after bloom the whole day and she just needs to rest. I also feel she is hopeless in this photo.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , while there is good composition, the photo is really blur, a lot of noise presented which I believe is due of lack of lighting. You probably also could get a bit closer to the subject to ensure that there are mode details, as when I zoom in, I can see blur spots as well.

thank you Jack, there's not noice, as ISO is just 200, I guess is the picture compressing effect :D, it was a bit a challange get a right focus in the gloomy and wet summer night :D

Reactions: Jack

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. I really like the style in general but there are some points which could be improved. First of all it'S a bit too busy. The second point is the plant right beside the flower which pulls my attention away from the blossom. And I would increase the exposure at least a bit... I mean I know that it's a question of personal taste and that you want to show a dark mood picture, but the blossom could be at least a bit brighter.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

thank you Jack, there's not noice, as ISO is just 200, I guess is the picture compressing effect :D, it was a bit a challange get a right focus in the gloomy and wet summer night :D
Probably I have that feeling of noise because on to much contrast ? Especially on dark sides.
View attachment 13323

Yohanna_D

Forum Mentor
Mentor
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
the light falling on the flower against the darker background is really nice!! well done!!!
the only thing I would change - maybe less elements near the flower so that the eye can only contemplate this soft and delicate flower! ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020

Some noise is not a problem and can come depending of many things šŸ˜