Your opinion? Flowers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
F/19.0 43.00mm ISO100

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I’m fine thank you sorry it’s been a while since I’ve posted been busy with my children. An haven’t had chance to take out my camera.

Hi Little-em Little-em and good you are fine :).

Everyone is busy and haven't a lot of time for hobby :D, but I think we need to keep an eye on the hobbys too, it will be sad to lost so good photographers as you :) . I think , we have great occasion in the forum to support each overs in the wonderful hobby keeping, as I think hobby is important in life too ,and I know a lot of great photographers who lost the hobby, becouse haven't time and good supporting with.. ;)
I would like to too, that every member will feels to be very welcome to us small, familar, international forum- I think it can help to keep the wonderul side a life 🤩 .

Hope you agree with me Little-em Little-em ;)

I'm very busy too.. ,
but tryin to keeping an eye for the activity too as much as I can :D

Reactions: Little-em

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi Little-em Little-em, thanks for sharing this picture. Unfortunately the fly is blurry in the background.
The composition itself is not bad but what part should be in focus? The flower to the right, or the fly?

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Hello Little-em Little-em ,
Nice picture with this contrast light-dark; I was wondering if you could have used stacking techique to have the fly as sharp as the main flower; it could be lovely I think.
Best regards,
Yohanna

Reactions: Jack and Little-em