Your opinion? Fly head

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Another great stack, very detailed and sharp, great lighting. The post processing is particularly good, not the regular and usually compulsory stack cleanup work but the area transitioning from the stack zone into the unstacked area which is very smooth and buttery. Is this just regular bokeh or post editing? because it looks great. Seems like you have been doing some stacking for a while, impressive work.

Reactions: Y3ll0www

Y3ll0www

Jan 1, 2022
Another great stack, very detailed and sharp, great lighting. The post processing is particularly good, not the regular and usually compulsory stack cleanup work but the area transitioning from the stack zone into the unstacked area which is very smooth and buttery. Is this just regular bokeh or post editing? because it looks great. Seems like you have been doing some stacking for a while, impressive work.
Thank you for your comments šŸ˜Š, in fact this photo is not so much retouched (only a little bit of contrast, exposure and vignetting) I had previously cleaned and brushed and positioned it so that the back of the body is visible and therefore clearer than the head, to diffuse a little more clarity in the back I hid a circle of white glossy cardboard, I opened as much as possible to have a maximum of bokeh then I stopped the stacking just after the "horizon" of the head of the subject. .
I do have some knowledge of stacking, I have been doing it for a few years now and I must admit that I have accumulated a lot of different materials to be able to do "what I have in my head" without having to retouch my photos too much (I'm bad with lightroom and photoshop) and I prefer to spend time in preparation and testing rather than in post-processing