Your opinion? fly

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
(stack of 9 images) Hand Held

Canon EOS R⠀

Sigma 105 macro + Raynox 250

External flash + AK Diffuser

SS1/160- F/20 - iso200

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Very nice picture ZAMIR PENA , the fly is nicly sharp , we can almost touch them, and the warm lighting take great work too!
I need to practic more extrime macros , maybe one day will get so nice picture as you too . This Raynox looks be much better as my external tubs , more light need to be with and easer to get focus and sharpness.. Shooting with external tubs is a big challange, althought I can get my objects almost so close as you , that is nice, but the less lighting and small sharpness a bit hard , but the external tubs is cheap so, it\s good side of it ..

Reactions: Karl
D

Deleted member 250

Great image ZAMIR PENA a great example of what modern high end bodies with in built stacking function can achieve, with of course a talented photographer behind it .

Reactions: Karl

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thank you very much friends, happy that you liked it, it was a bit complicated but happy with the result, I almost do not do a lot of stack for a matter of time. thanks

I guess takes a bit of time to stack a lot of images

Reactions: ZAMIR PENA
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…