Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
F/11 - 1,2 s - ISO 200

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello again Rui_Santos Rui_Santos .. Thanks for sharing this brilliant photo. So far, I can't really leave any criticism here. I can't even see any blur spots even if I zoomed, so I would say that this is a professional photo.

Stacked with 135pics is less chance to get blur spots. Do you have in house studio for extreme photos?

Rui_Santos

Feb 6, 2021
Good morning, thank you very much for your participation and comments, I don’t have a stack studio, what I have is a paraphernalia that I constantly use which are 2 lamps and a homemade diffuser, I think the fact that I always use F / 11 or less facilitates in the final result.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Good morning, thank you very much for your participation and comments, I don’t have a stack studio, what I have is a paraphernalia that I constantly use which are 2 lamps and a homemade diffuser, I think the fact that I always use F / 11 or less facilitates in the final result.
You can share your home made diffuser, will be very interesting to see it. Check Showcase page.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The stack looks nearly perfect to me. There are really minimal aberrations visible at the edges of the hairs but to be honest that's really complaining on a high comfort level. Apart from that it's stunning!

1613074661427.jpg

Rui_Santos

Feb 6, 2021
The stack looks nearly perfect to me. There are really minimal aberrations visible at the edges of the hairs but to be honest that's really complaining on a high comfort level. Apart from that it's stunning!

View attachment 11275

I agree, even for professional equipment these details will occur, for the end of this problem it is necessary to improve and much the lighting in order to reach these areas more precisely.