Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Penatx K1-Mk2 + Irix Dragonfly 150 mm F/2.8 1/320 s à F/4.5 400 ISO

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome to our small macro community A Alain! We hope that you enjoy your stay!

I saw already some of your flower artwork pictures and they are beautiful. This one looks a bit tilted but that's just a detail. Have you tried to darken the background a bit? Maybe you can add some sun rays as well or play a bit with artificial back lights? e.g. a flash light behind the flower...

Please take your time to become familiar with our forum. Maybe you're interested in some of our tutorials, which you can find here:

Or maybe you want to check our showcase section or our marketplace?

Please don't hesitate to contact Jack Jack, Greg Greg, panos_adgr panos_adgr, me or our @Mentor and @Supporter if you need any kind of support from us!

Have fun!

Alain

Mar 19, 2021
Hi and welcome to our small macro community A Alain! We hope that you enjoy your stay!

I saw already some of your flower artwork pictures and they are beautiful. This one looks a bit tilted but that's just a detail. Have you tried to darken the background a bit? Maybe you can add some sun rays as well or play a bit with artificial back lights? e.g. a flash light behind the flower...

Please take your time to become familiar with our forum. Maybe you're interested in some of our tutorials, which you can find here:

Or maybe you want to check our showcase section or our marketplace?

Please don't hesitate to contact Jack Jack, Greg Greg, panos_adgr panos_adgr, me or our @Mentor and @Supporter if you need any kind of support from us!

Have fun!
Hello
Thanks
If the flower is in the light, I protect it from the sun with a diffuser in order to have a bright background that brings out the bokeh as well as possible. I never use artificial lighting in proxyphotography. In the fall with mushrooms in the forest I sometimes use a 126 LED lamp
Best regards

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
What a great photo and work!
I'm very impressed! Excellent technically, great composition, great light, great photo! Well done!

Welcome to Macroderie community dear A Alain !
Looking forward to seeing more of your works!

Reactions: Alain