frog pond

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

kzurro

1 1
Dec 21, 2020
I was thinking of making a post about a couple of frog ponds that I made in my parents orchard. I did the first one back in 2009 or so. it could include a few stories about things that happened, photos I took and maybe a couple videos.

but first I would like to know if you think that it might be interesting? in case I decided to go ahead, where should I post it? in Articles or somewhere else?

Reactions: lovitazoe and Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello K kzurro , you can also check Blog page, and create your own blog on our site. Or you can create a thread on ofd topic subforum.

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
I was thinking of making a post about a couple of frog ponds that I made in my parents orchard. I did the first one back in 2009 or so. it could include a few stories about things that happened, photos I took and maybe a couple videos.

but first I would like to know if you think that it might be interesting? in case I decided to go ahead, where should I post it? in Articles or somewhere else?
It must be interesting. I will happy to read about your frog ponds. I have a fish pond but inside got a lot of tadpoles. At night or when the rain is going to pour, the toads will make a lot of noises.

Reactions: kzurro and Jack