Your opinion? Funky Large Red Damselfly

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Another brilliant capture the colour on this beauty is out of this world! So I must call you the Dragonfly Guy from now on šŸ˜

Reactions: Desc1234

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
I love damselflies and dragonflies, been shooting them all spring and early summer, the colours really jumped out at me as I don't believe we have a species like that in my corner of the world. Amazing specimen and a great sharp photo with very good composition and nice soft lighting. I like this one very much, thanks for sharing šŸ™

Desc1234

Jan 6, 2021
I love damselflies and dragonflies, been shooting them all spring and early summer, the colours really jumped out at me as I don't believe we have a species like that in my corner of the world. Amazing specimen and a great sharp photo with very good composition and nice soft lighting. I like this one very much, thanks for sharing šŸ™
Thank you for the support, Chavezshutter, deeply appreciated:) These cats are common in this part of Europe, especially in the spring to early summer. We don't have lots of critters you have in Aus, and we don't have Eucalyptus trees either. I remember those from South Africa :)