G’Day from Wodonga in Victoria

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wooly

Oct 6, 2020
I have been taking photos for many years mainly wildlife. But since the CV-19 lockdowns have become very interested in learning how to use macros in interesting ways. I decided to build an UltraMacro kit surrounded by a PVC lightcag. It has been a very steep learning curve but a lot of fun. I also mentor photography in my local camera club (Wodonga Albury Camera Club). Cheers Wooly

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Welcome Wooly Wooly ! I hope you will enjoy this place with us !
Do not hesitate to share your pictue with the community !

I really want to see how is your equipment !!!

Here is a little tutorial :

First, come and introduce yourself to the community by clicking on the forum button on the left menu
forum.PNG

Then clic the Post thread button
shareaphoto.PNG

and choose the good category
for exemple here :
newhere.PNG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to post a picture in your thread clic on the top bar
imageupload.PNG

If you want to visit the different categories, discuss and share with existant threads on Forums (here is a sample)

selectforum.PNG

If you are in a forum category, for exemple Flora, you can create a new thread for sharing, by clicking on the Post thread button

postthread.PNG

Have fun !

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Welcome Wooly Wooly 😉
Hope you will enjoy with us on the small macro photography community 😇
Greeting from the North Finland 😉

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
G'day Wooly, welcome to the forum. Good to see another Victorian here. I look forward to seeing your photos, if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
G'Day Wooly welcome to the community wishing you fun and great times on the site ... can't wait to see your photos you share with us.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome Wooly Wooly! Hopy you enjoy your stay ín our small but international macro community. Greg Greg gave you already some tips how to start a new post or upload a picture. It's for sure a bit different to Facebook but we're a really friendly and helpful community and will help you as good as possible. So please don't hesitate to ask about anything if you need support from us.

Greg Greg, Jack Jack, me as well as our mentors or support will help you at any time.

Maybe you would like to check our Showcase or Tutorial area in the meantime?

Or just chat with us if you want!

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello Wooly Wooly,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.