G’day

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duzzy

May 15, 2022
I’m Duzzy from Australia I haven’t been a member of a photography forum since ‘Photozo’ was about I’ve missed it. I love photography (obviously) I see it as true artistic expression. My through the lens love is the natural world especially macro the thought that most miss what I shoot is a beautiful thing. Have attached a pic below critique is welcome. I’m sorry for the small file quality but recently had a devastating and catastrophic failure and lost everything I’ve ever shot plus wedding pics memorial shots of our son (yep should have backed up) anyway possibly TMI

Duzzy

Attachments

• 0DAF1955-DA68-4AE4-A11F-B3F04CA628A9.jpeg
    0DAF1955-DA68-4AE4-A11F-B3F04CA628A9.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 0

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Duzzy Duzzy . Welcome on board, apologies for the late reply. Thanks for joining us, and I really hope you will enjoy your stay. Please do give to the community as much as you take from it.

If you have any questions regarding the forum, please ask. I’ll be more than happy to help.

We have blogs on forum, market, showcase and resources, would be great if you can check them out. ;)

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello Duzzy Duzzy,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.