Your opinion? Gold Ring

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Canon M50
ISO 500
F18
Shutter speed: 1/200
D

Deleted member 310

Hi Jack Jack Photographing a piece of jewelry is extremely difficult, the shiny surfaces reflect the light, I think if you manage to light the ring with constant light, you will have achieved the perfect photo :unsure:
You are on the right way

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
What do you think about this ring?

View attachment 4307

Hi again Jack Jack .
Nice looking photo as product picture for any clients.. catalogues ,ads 👌
Maybe only as for it taken needs to be looks more the ring, to see them in whole 💍. So, depend when you need the picture 😁👌

Do you take product pictures of jewellerys only for on pleasure or for money?. Product photography can be good business 👌

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi again Jack Jack .
Nice looking photo as product picture for any clients.. catalogues ,ads 👌
Maybe only as for it taken needs to be looks more the ring, to see them in whole 💍. So, depend when you need the picture 😁👌

Do you take product pictures of jewellerys only for on pleasure or for money?. Product photography can be good business 👌

To be honest nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , i never did product photography. But maybe I can give a try. I really like to shoot jewellery 😊

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
To be honest nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , i never did product photography. But maybe I can give a try. I really like to shoot jewellery 😊

But Jack Jack , your jewellery photos looks exactly like product photos 👌💍, so you have good practice for ,you can really take contributor with any jewellery brand 👌💍. After them you have too good opportunity to get free models to shooting more and take money and have pleasure, it is always best 😁😎
Do you buy itsel now the jewellery to shooting? 📸💍 😎

Reactions: Jack