Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I love this moving of the wings πŸ€©πŸ‘Œ, it take form the picture out standing and get some of life in πŸ™.
Great this some of shadows in the background and bokeh! Beautiful butterfly, did you found them in France @Christophe Berche ?πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Œ

Reactions: Karl
D

Deleted member 310

I love this moving of the wings πŸ€©πŸ‘Œ, it take form the picture out standing and get some of life in πŸ™.
Great this some of shadows in the background and bokeh! Beautiful butterfly, did you found them in France @Christophe Berche ?πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Œ
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo

Next to our house, there is a meadow, and this morning a small outing to try the new Tamron, and especially to improve my use of the flash. This is the beginner's chance ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo

Next to our house, there is a meadow, and this morning a small outing to try the new Tamron, and especially to improve my use of the flash. This is the beginner's chance ;)

What is the name your of your new Tamron lens? @Christophe Berche ? What is there so special? 😎
And what flash did you used for the picture creating? πŸ˜ŽπŸ™πŸ‘Œ
Sorry if I asking too much 😁,but I'm so excited and what to learn more 😁

D

Deleted member 310

[QUOTE = "nataliaflejszar & Photo, post: 9815, membre: 109"]
What is the name your of your new Tamron lens? @Christophe Berche ? What is there so special? 😎
And what flash did you used for the picture creating? πŸ˜ŽπŸ™πŸ‘Œ
Sorry if I asking too much 😁,but I'm so excited and what to learn more 😁
[/CITATION]

Hi @ nataliaflejszar & Photo

The lens has an exceptional sharpness, and it is stabilized, much easier to use (optional tripod)
for the lens : Tamron SP 90 mm f/2.8 Di Macro VC USD
Flash : Canon 430EX
Diffuser Gary Fong

Status
Not open for further replies.